From: Neville Gosling <nev.gosl...@shaw.ca>
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 5:10 PM
Subject: [VFB] Lost

Hey Jimmy, I'm on a roll - just located my Anvil curved blade fly tying scissors in my rod building box. They must have got into the wrong box when I spent some time removing all the REC recoil guides from my double-handed spey rod in preparation for replacement with Snake brand snake guides. I have still got to do that.
As they say, of all the things that I have lost, I miss my mind the most!

Nev

To post to this group, send email to vfb-mail@googlegroups.com <mailto:vfb-mail@googlegroups.com> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vfb-mail-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:vfb-mail-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com> For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/vfb-mail?hl=en

You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VFB Mail" group. To post to this group, send email to vfb-mail@googlegroups.com To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vfb-mail-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/vfb-mail?hl=en VFB Mail is sponsored by Line's End Inc at http://www.linesend.com

--

JIMMY D. MOORE, ARS WB5RHT,author Moon Holler Misfits Fishing & Hunting Club, Member, TOWA, Past VP Guadalupe River Trout Unlimited, North Zone Fishing Editor Emeritus,