Ok Dan, You have it back. LOL
Tony

________________________________
 From: Dan <kc5...@sbcglobal.net>
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 9:40 AM
Subject: Re: [VFB] WAS:World's record.../NOW Welcome or not! LOL

Now dag-nabbit Tony;

You take all the fun out of being a moderator!!! LOL!!

Sam, you are very welcome here. The coffee is over there on the stove, Jimmy is
over there telling yarns, Tony is the guy making the bamboo rods to your left,
Chuck is over there trying to figure out if it is 7:00AM or PM, and I'm the one
sneaking off to go fishing!

Grab a chair and tell us some of your fishing lies...er...stories!

Salty Dan
Orange Texas

If at first you don't succeed, maybe you shouldn't try sky diving!