From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-mail@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
J Mck
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 11:01 AM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB]Swap Flies

I have each swap saved in an alroids tin, witht he Swap Mister and name of the
swap
taped to the tin.

Jerry McKaughan
P.O. Box 85
Pottsville, AR 72858
www.caddisflyfishers.org<http://www.caddisflyfishers.org>

--- On Fri, 4/13/12, Wayne Blake-Hedges

From: Wayne Blake-Hedges <wayneb22...@yahoo.com<mailto:wayneb22...@yahoo.com>>
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com<mailto:vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Date: Friday, April 13, 2012, 10:03 AM
Hi All;

Speaking of swaps, do you save your swap flies or use them?

I recently got all the swap flies I've recieved over the years(yeah I just
saved them) and laid them out on our dining room table.  I know but my wife is
out of town all week and I have the house to myself, have to clean them up
completely tonight.  What I found was, I DON"T NEED TO TIE ANY MORE FLIES FOR A
WHILE!  Unless a very specific pattern is required, I pretty much have all my
bases covered, trout dries, nymphs, soft hackles, wets, warmwater- deerhair
bass bugs, streamers, poppers, panfish poppers, wets, nymphs, etc.
I filled a soap box with just chilipeppers, one with soft hackles,one with
panfish poppers, it goes on and on.  I have two plano 3650 boxes crammed full
of various wooly buggers/worms.

Anybody else see this trend? Oh, by the way I decided I'm going to load them in
fly boxes and fish them this year.

Wayneb

VFB Mail is sponsored by Line's End Inc at
http://www.linesend.com<http://www.linesend.com/>