I know lead is taboo in some fly circles, (so don't eviscerate me,
lol) but to get an even heavier fly beyond the bead, I've been tying
in some lead before I wrap the marabou.

This is a great, easy fly to tie, and best of all, doesn't require a
lot of exotic materials. Didn't know it had been tied in this way
before! (The closest thing I saw to it was the Guadalupe Green I saw
on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2WMh4G0dXk).

Sean