*Chuck -*
*
*I buy a pack of the mono loops they sell for dental floss.  They come in a
pack of @25 and are less than $2.00 at Wally World or K Mart.  Since I
started using them, I haven't used my wire one's at all.  If you really
prefer the wire threaders, let me know and I will send you one.*
*
--
Joe Fusco, Sr.
Member of The Missouri Trout Fishermen’s Association, The International

REMEMBER CANCER IS A WORD NOT A SENTENCE

Reply to: jfusc...@gmail.com*

*
*