"It was the rod that was dropped overboard",

and it had a giant fish on the hook, too.

Hook, line, and sinker....  gulp.

----- Original Message -----
  From: Alan Di Somma
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 2:54 PM
  Subject: Re: [VFB] Fishing

  I hope I can be that lucky.

  Thank you,

  Alan Di Somma

  Sent from my iPad

  On Aug 10, 2012, at 1:50 PM, Anthony Spezio <bambot...@yahoo.com> wrote:

          This is a true story.
          Some years ago when I was going out on Charter Party boats for Salt
Water fishing we had a guy drop his rod and reel in the ocean. We stopped
catching fish at that spot so the captain of the boat moved to another spot.
After a couple of hours the fish stopped biting and we moved back to the first
spot. You guessed it, one of the fisherman on the boat hooked into something.
It was the rod that was dropped overboard. That is one in a lifetime chance.
          Tony