http://www.flyanglersonline.com/flytying/fotw2/080105fotw.php

Denny was kind enough to send this to me. It is the Step by step on tying the
Still Born. I noticed I did not have the step on wrapping the silver wire rib
but the rib can be seen in the photos. For the Antron wing emerger the Antron
yarn is not cut off after wrapping the body. Just fold the yarn back and over
wrap the yarn to make it lean back. Then the Peacock head is wrapped and tied
off. The folded back yarn is then cut to the length that you want the wing..
The Still Born has a trailing shuck, I leave it off on the Antron Wing Emerger.
On the size 20 midge, I tie it the same way with and without a wing but use
thread for the body. If I tie in a wing, it is just a few strands of Antron
tied in before I wrap the head.
Denny can receive the VFB posts but can't seem to post on the VFB. Can someone
help him out on this.