You're right. I did even tie some of my PPP flies on them and had a great "hook
up to landing" ratio. Chuck
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Anthony Spezio
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2012 3:55 PM
  Subject: Re: [VFB] Emerger

        Chuck,
        I tie a lot of patterns on Scud Hooks. I like them and I think they
hook up better.
        I tied on the sz 20 at the Conclave and that is the size a lot asked
for. I did not think I would be able to still do it because of my eyesight but
I was still able to tie them.
        Tony

        --- On Sun, 10/7/12, Chuck Alexander <chuckalexan...@centurylink.net>