I do know a couple of folks who sell stuff that didn't sell at the shows on eBay, using it for closeout. Also, it is good for building up a customer list for other fly sales.

I've sold several thousand lot's of stuff, and the pricing is all over the place, from low ball to over retail for branded items. But, I don't think anyone is getting wealthy with the fees and shipping running a third.

Has anyone been watching the streamers 365 project, had one of mine go in the $66 range, would love to get that myself!

Craft fairs are where I make the most, and I work in healthcare and surgeons never negotiate. But, I almost never offer fishing files, but tandem and single feather wing streamers.

Peggy B