Hi Pete:  Trout & Salmon Flies of Ireland (Fly Fishing International)
(Hardcover)

by Peter O'Reilly, Terry Griffiths (Photographer) "It is probably true to
say that wet fly fishing is the most widely practised form of fishing for
game fish in Ireland..."
This book contains Trout and salmon Fly patterns, that are used widely in
Ireland but will take fish worldwide.

 <http://www.royalcoachman.net>

 <http://www.royalcoachman.net> All those who believe in psychokinesis,
raise my hand.