I have tied the Twenty Salmon Flies, this is a well written and illustrated but, starts simple and the final fly is 84 steps.

Peggy

On 9/30/2013 6:01 PM, Allan Fish wrote:
Rick, there are quite a few books and on-line instructions.  Here are
some examples.       af

*At Amazon.com:*
*Twenty Salmon Flies: Tying Techniques for Mastering the Classic
Patterns from the Simplest to the Most Complex [With DVD] Hardcover*

  **

**
by Michael D. Radencich
<http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr_dp_sr_1?ie=UTF8&field-author=Michael+D.+Radencich&search-alias=books&text=Michael+D.+Radencich&sort=relevancerank>