On 12/2/13, 9:57 PM, Don Ordes wrote:
So if someone wants to step up and meister the swap, I'll sign up with ice-dub, seal, and Yeti-hair caddis-fly nymphs. Hopefully there's no more that 12 as that is a nice size swap.

WHy not? Nobody has stepped up yet so I'll volunteer to be swap meister. Or is it swamp meister after last week's Florida trip?

Swap are rules simple:

*ROPE DUBBED SWAP RULES: *
*
*(1) Tie a dozen of ANY rope-dubbed fly. MUST be rope-dubbed, preferably with ice dub or equivalent.

(2) A MAXIMUM of 13 swappers. Each person ties 12 flies. You don't get one of your own back. If you want one of your own, tie it but don't mail it.

(3) Christmas is always a busy time and January is "the doldrums" month. Therefore the line*: Get the flies *to me* by February 7, 2014. That means *get them mailed no later than January 31.*
*(At my antiquated age I don't like any word with the subword "dead" in it!)

(4)  When mailing, include return postage, or a SASE envelope.

My address:
    Allan Fish
    614 Brushwood Way
    Greenwood, IN 46142

I reviewed all the replies to Don.   Here are the entries so far:
1.  Don Ordes
2.  Allan Fish
3.  Mike Bliss
4.  Pete Gramp
5.  Peggy Brenner
6.  Chuck Alexander - maybe
7.  Alan Single-L DiSomma
8.  Ashley Strutt
9.  Rick Zieger if he can find his dubbing
10. Wayne Blake-Hedges
11. Bob Haering
12. J. Balmer
13.

*ONLY ONE OPENING LEFT - REPLY QUICKLY IF YOU WANT IN.
And, no, I will NOT expand it for late-comers.  First come, first swapped!
*(There were at least three requests for keeping the number of flies small - I'm including myself)

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VFB Mail" group.