From: Joyce M Westphal
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2015 8:11 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] Thoughts and prayers needed

It is amazing what our neurologists can do for backs with back surgery..suggest
that you see both a neurologist and an ortho surgeon and, as suggested already,
a pain management person.  Often surgery is not required, but when it is, it is
usually quite successful.  We had 2 back surgeries at our center today, and the
people both went home this evening already having good feeling in their legs,
something which was not the case before. Since your  hand was numb, I am
wondering if you have a cervical as well as a lumbar injury, and it could be
plain old "carpal tunnel" disease in your hand.  Please see a neurologist who
specializes in pain.  Joyce

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 6:40 PM, Chuck Alexander