Allan, all of yours are going to my SPAM file.I have to click NOT SPAM.Tony

     On Friday, May 29, 2015 9:38 AM, Allan Fish <afi...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

 There was an interesting reason behind Neville's test message.  All of
his messages to VFB were being labelled as "suspected spam" by his ISP,
Shaw.Ca.  But no other messages.

Neville contacted Shaw.  They said it was because someone at VFB had
labelled one of his messages as Spam and there was nothing they could do
about it.

I didn't know what to do, but after mucking around a while in the VFB
management fields, I found a tab that said "reset".
So I reset Nev's account, not knowing whether I had fixed it or kicked
him off forever.

So he sent the test message to see if it was labelled "spam".  It
wasn't.  For a change, something worked.

How many of you were able to read his message.  For that matter, were
there any of you who did not recognize the language?

It was interesting - I couldn't translate it, even having studied the
language for two years (okay, it was more than a few weeks ago!).  But
even more interesting, I ran it through Google's translator program. It
was only able to translate maybe a third of it.
Even it didn't recognize some words that I did.

Now we need Neville to send us the translation. :-)

a.f.