I do have the smaller set, but I am a lazy one, so found that I really
didn't need them unless I tied 24s, and as I can't see to tie them on,
there is no need to tie them. I do 22's with no problem at all. I can say
this, Norm is fantastic in his service. I have had to replace the O ring
and he sent me  the correct ones at no charge, has refurbished my vise when
I broke it (my fault, not that of the vise) and when I have a question or
need new bobbins, he is quick to send them. When I tie for show, I find
that people want to buy (and sometimes steal) my bobbins.  When you do tie
for groups, I suggest that you keep your bobbin in your hot little hand at
all times or within your sight. Joyce