Anybody heard of these "Lively Legz" before?  it is a synthetic product
kind of like a silicone, similar to the legs that J:Son puts out as nymph
legs, but (strictly in my opinion, and not to knock J:Son) I personally
find them easier to work with, and for me where I'm located they're cheaper
per fly than J:Son.  Plus, being from Pennsylvania, USA, I have to support
folks from my own state haha.  Seriously though, no affiliation to them,
save for being a ridiculously happy customer, I absolutely love these
things, and I find the purple flake color to have increased my fish
catching rates, when nymphing.  Maybe it is just my added confidence in
fishing these, I'll give you that, but it seems to have had a positive
impact.

If anyone wants to try one or two for tying, or if anyone wants a fly tied
by me (I'm not a professional, but I'll do my best), just send an email
off-list.  I won't promise it'll be tomorrow that I get to tying them up
for you, honestly, but it will be soon, and I think you'll like the results.

Again, not meant as an ad for them, and I have no affiliation with them.
Just want to let folks see how awesome these things are.  They are a game
changer for my nymphs, and I now tie my nymphs with these legs almost
exclusively.

Hope I didn't break any list rules by the offer, or by raving about the
product,
-Pete