Yes, on the side of the box there's the equivalent of a paper-based
radio button, with TV Standard: NTSC(USA) selected, and Options:
Remote Control selected. The name of the product is the LifeView
FlyVIDEO2000. Can the tuner be changed on the fly? If so, that can be
selected by v4lctl. I don't mind setting the tuner type on boot up.
I'm not even sure the audio_clock change is necessary. I'll test
that. It's only in there because that's the value the Windows driver
was using (slurped with a PCI peek). The GPIO value is actually what
I think made the difference to my audio. Any idea why?

Cheers,
Shaun