Hey.

I'm trying to make streamer (from the xawtv package) work but I'm
having a little trouble.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] manu]$ streamer -t 0:30 -s 352x240 -r 24 -o video.yuv -O audio.wav
-F stereo
raw / video: 12 bit YUV 4:2:0 (planar) / audio: 16bit stereo (LE)

At this point, I get the sound from the TV in the speakers.
Nothing seems to happen after 30 seconds and, after killing
streamer with Ctrl-C, I realize that I have neither video.yuv
nor audio.wav (sound is still coming from the speakers).

The commands options are cut and pasted from "streamer -h" output
so I'm surprised to see this doesn't work.
I can view TV using fbtv, zapping and xawtv just fine.

Could anybody hit me with a big clue-stick?

Emmanuel

PS: updated Red Hat 7.3, kernel 2.4.18-27.7.x, bttv 0.7.9,
    xawtv 3.73, norm: secam, frequency table: france