hi

download cmvision library and read the code of mtest folder in the utils provided.

Puneet

On Sun, 30 Mar 2003 Mike Russell wrote :
Im new to GTK2 and V4L. Anyway now I have only just started learning GTK2
and C. So far I have got xine and mozilla embedded but I need to have V4L
support in it. Has anyone got any GTK code for viewing from V4L devices or
preferably a GTK2 widget for it? I have looked at Xawtv but I couldnt
understand any of it.

~Mike Russell

B+ , BOTH MY BLOOD GROUP AND MY ATTITUDE