Hey

Yes that is all I want to do, I knew the Xv extension allow for video to be drawn and scaled but never knew what the V4L extension did. If using the V4L extension would you not have to open the capture device and put the data into Xv. If that is correct does that mean that
XFree86 has the whole V4L api support in it, Im guessing you still use the V4L api for changing inputs on the card and such though.
What header file would I include to use the V4L extension? I can only see Xv.h in Xawtv source.

Thanks in advance.

~Mike

Ronald Bultje wrote:

Hey Mike,