--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Zadi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've been in and out of this list this summer (summer sun has me
> slacking). Seems I have lots to catch up on.
>
> Question: Does anyone else go into scrolling/redraw hell when they log
> on to videoblogging-universe.com? I'm on a pretty fast connection, so
> I'm not sure why this may be happening.
>
> Z.
> ***
> http://smashface.com/vlog

It's a really simple reason:  the site sucks.

That many quicktime embeds just kills people's browsers, unless they
have the latest and greatest gear.

I hear that they are moving to flash instead of quicktime, so that
might be better.

If you really want your computer to go to all hell, check this link out

http://beta.videoblogging-universe.com/2005-07-15/

Ro