ha! I was going to put the link on my site - but I don't want to be a
conduit for people's computer crashes.

the vogroll looks cool though. I'm surprised mefeedia doesn't have a
vlogroll, or vlogdir, or fireANT for that matter. Seems like it would
be easier to match up with people already subscribed to directories...

Z.
***
http://smashface.com