Actually there is already a yahoo group called videobloggingbusiness created for just that purpose.  It gets about 1 post per month because I guess most of us really are still idealists.

It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2005 1:42 PM
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Re: reality check?

Some of us remember the uproar during the planning days of Vloggercon when it was suggested that a discussion on the commercial aspects of vlogging had no place.  This group is full of idealists which is wonderful.  Maybe Elbows is right, and there should be a group dedicated to the  more commercial/less idealistic view of videoblogging.  I don't know because I certainly wouldn't join it, but it has its place.  If this isn't the place then perhaps there should be one.

  I'm not looking for a big score,
I'm Ro Core, and baby, I'm black.

Ro

What a coincidence... me too!! :)