--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Cheryl Shuman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> LOL , you crack me up.
>
> I made a video for you guys. I even washed my hair for it.
>
> :-)  Link coming soon.
>

> Stay tuned..
>
> Funny I haven't gotten any penis mail yet from the "Flamers"
>
> I guess they decided it was best to keep their dick in their pants, now
> that they know that some women
> may not have dicks , but we have HUGE BALLS.
>
> Hell, I took on the mafia and Hollywood, do these guys really think
> they can intimidate a bitch like me?
>
> Think again.
>
> Cheryl Shuman

OMG Cheryl I LOVE WHEN YOU SPEAK LIKE THIS

Seriously Cheryl, come to Toronto, I swear you can have my bed.  I'll
sleep on the floor - though I may be more comfortable, as I shall be
writhing in sweet ecstasy.

How come you get all the fan mail?  I only get 'oh please add me to
the vlogroll' messages.  Lucky YOU.

Ro