On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 22:10:44 +0200, Jay dedman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --i like the idea of doing it somewhere different....i especially love
> the idea of outside the US.
> give me an excuse to leave the country. London/Amsterdam are also cheap
> hubs.

The problem is that there are far less videobloggers living in these
areas. Like you say NYC is nice because there are people that open up
their homes (thank you, Peter) and there are people who can organize
meeting locations and so on.

I'd love London or Amsterdam because I can actually afford to plane
ticket. But, jheez, if you think NYC is expensive to get a room in try
getting on in central London.

- Andreas
--
<URL:http://www.solitude.dk/>