Holy Crap!  A bunch of us are mentione din that article!!! I had no
idea that they were writing this.  Whoa.  THis is a big deal, at least
it is for me.  Thanks for bringing this to our attention Deirdre.
Congrats to everyone mentioned.  Do you happen to have the link?  I
would love to show it to some people.

Tim
realitysandwich.typepad.com