LeanBackVids.com wrote:

> Ideally, we could get something in one of the many papers (Times, PI,
> Stranger, Weekly).  That would probably be the best result, but they
> have yet to even report on video blogging in general.  Kinda sad
> because we're supposed to be a cutting-edge tech town.

Not true actually.  Paul Andrews wrote an article in the Times back in
April that was a lot like today's NY Times article.  It's available at
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/businesstechnology/2002244378_paul18.html.
I've extended an invitation to him to be at the Apple Store event, and
I'm currently composing an email to Cory Bergman from
KING-TV/lostremote.com.  I'll be contacting other media members over the
next couple of days to promote the Seattle event.  Hopefully we'll get
some turnout.

Clint

--
Clint Sharp