I'm not sure this is the place or time to critique Nathan's choices or
discuss the specifics.

On some level, and I don't know what that level is, we need to respect
his right to bring these matters to the public as he sees fit and
pledge our patient support. If you feel strongly about particulars you
should contact him directly. It is however the time and place to voice
our support of nathan. To discuss the issues of how this effects the
vlogosphere. What our duty is as members of this community? What can we
do?

For example. It would appear to me that vlogging has been good and bad
here it's obviously aggravated relationships between nathan and himself
and the law do to it's visibility. Further publicity might just put
more strain on the situation, but that's a decision best left to
nathan.

On the other hand I would like to think it's also been positive. He's
used it as an outlet for the considerable pressure he's under and I've
seen some really creative projects, such as his mapping of the
Vancouver subway/ elevated train. I've been a dedicated follower of his
vlog since the beginning and I'm a fan. While there's things I don't
agree with he has 100% of my support though there's limitations to what
I can do from so far away.

Anyway, these are my opinions, and as such I think a lot of us are
going to feel completely differently. So, let's try and respect each
other.

-Mike

Michael Meiser
http://mmeiser.com/blog