Well! Okay Troy, you passed the first test, which was that you read the list
rather than just leaving your request for help populating your site /
moderators, dusting off your hands and walking away.

And the second test, you replied to our skepticism / cynicism with humor.

The third test: what you do for the community before the community bends
over backwards for you. I whistle background music by request. Can you
whistle? Seriously, what skills/knowledge do you have that might be of
benefit to us? Are you a skilled businessman? We could learn something about
business from you. Maybe you could think of ways to generate income from
extant directories that folks here have worked their bums off to create.

I'm sorry, dude, but you arrived at a moment when all of us are hyperaware
that folks like you will be coming out of the woodwork in droves, enter our
community and spam us. It doesn't matter how you presented your "offer" -
the timing was "bad" for it arrived in the midst of a discussion about how
the days of innocence in the vlogosphere are over.

Jan

--
"It isn't done alone. Pay more."
http://fauxpress.blogspot.com