It was a departure from the original post.  I was afraid that I was
venturing into multiple off topics, CJ, MSM right of entry into new
technologies and my own personal views that may or may not reflect the
group as a whole.

Plus, I'm long winded. I know it. There is no cure, God knows I've
tried.

I absolutely want to continue the discussion. I had so much more I
wanted to say. Maybe I need to work harder on getting $$$ for
broadband so I can get this out of my system verbally.

If David is up for it (I do come in peace and promise to think before
I write a response),then I'm ready and willing.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Jan McLaughlin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Gena,
>
> Why would you take this discussion off list? I'm lovin' it.
>
> Jan
>
> --
> "It isn't done alone"
> http://fauxpress.blogspot.com