Stephanie Bryant wrote:
Pete, when you email your videos to an email address, does Cingular
add any kind of stupid sig file or anything? (Ex: Verizon has a really
dumb 5-paragraph "how to open an attachment" addendum that they
automatically add, can't turn off, and put above the media file, so if
you have an email gateway that truncates sigs after a specific
character code, the whole thing gets truncated, or not at all.... but
I digress)

Also, what format are they in?

I'm not really looking for a download-to-the-computer option-- this is
for mobile vlogging only.

Cingular doesn't add anything funky. Nokia phones create 3GPP files.

Does the fact that you know what Verizon does imply that you have access to such a phone? I am adding support for mobile vlogging to blip.tv and I'm always on the lookout for samples of video from providers I've not come across. So far we should be able to deal with any provider that sends attached 3GPP files though.