Kyle,
Yeah just to add,
I'm on a Powerbook G4 and DSL.
I had difficulty watching the video.
The first run through it kept freezing up or chopping up in Play.
So I figured I'ld watch it again after it has loaded, but this time it
chopped up and froze in different places, the same with the third time I
attempted to view.
The audio plays fine.
Some of the shots/(frozen stills) look nice and crisp but overall
most of the  footage is  pixelated freeze & jump.