Charles HOPE wrote:
> David Yirchott wrote:
>>
>> Are all current blogs without RSS not full blogs?
>
> I'm still waiting to hear of these "many" blogs that aren't running RSS +
> trackbacks. What is their number compared to those that do? Remember, these
> words are description of reality, not axiomatic constructs. If the vast majority
> of websites called "blogs" start using a background color of #d5691a, that will
> become one of the defining characteristics of blogs.

Even if a vast majority of sites start using a background color of
#d5691a I'd never know it, because I read their RSS/Atom feeds in an
application that does not apply such styles. ;)

Also, I typically turn off trackbacks due to trackback spam, so I guess
my 'website' is only '83% blog'

Pete

--
http://tinkernet.org/