Great stuff, Im not sick of it at all, and there always seems to be
some new numbers or news thrown in to fascinate me.

Wahey subscriptions for extra content, groovy, is there any chance
this might incorrporate my requests to pay for a higher resolution
rocketboom? Did I hear someone say something the other day about you
and HD? Or if not, even a full DV res version would be nice.

If that subscription idea is concrete and going ahead then I'll
subscribe, whether or not its higher resolution, but Im just letting
you know for market research purposes that at least 1 viewer wants a
HD rocketboom :) What would I pay? Hmmm dunno say $10 a month with a
lower price for a whole years subscription or something.

Steve of Elbows

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, andrew michael baron