hey that's sean kennedy the fucking man modeling that t-shirt.
hmmmm.....

chris weagel
www.human-dog.com

On Aug 29, 2005, at 2:09 AM, skullcrew webmaster wrote:

This is a good idea....

I have been mulling over t-shirt ideas for vlogging lately....

you might just see me in one on my vlog.

I would be willing to take the risk and design a shirt and sell it on my site....
How many people think they would buy one if they liked the design and wording on the shirt?

The shirts would be silkscreened...
See my site to see examples.... http://www.angryshirts.com

Actually all my vlog entries I am wearing a angryshirt or someone in the vlog is wearing an angryshirt.

Since we were on the subject I thought I'd chime in.

nixter out. =X
http://www.skullcrew.com  [ my vlog ]
http://www.angryshirts.com [ my shirt site ]