Hi all,

The IFP is giving members of our group the member discount to their
Filmmaker Conference this year, held here in NYC 19-22 September.

I've put up a link with the information, here:

The procedure is to print out the page and bring it with you, they have
the "VideoBloggingGroup" listed for the discount.

Their website acks our discount, click on the discounts button:

cheers