Verdi wrote:

>http://freevlog.org/#compress
>good settings for quicktime and windows media

    Ah... that's a big "duh" on me.  That's the one video of yours that
I was going to watch tomorrow.  All the rest I checked already, and I've
got to say that we're very fortunate that you took the time to create
such a thorough resource.  The "free" angle is especially good too.  :)

    The weird thing for me is that I'm creating content on a different
machine than the one that's online.  All of my editing gear and apps are
on a Win2000 machine, and I'm sure that I don't have all these snazzy
new codecs installed  I'm not even sure whether they'd even work on the
editing machine (it's a little finicky sometimes).

    I'll be giving this a spin tomorrow and hopefully it won't blow up
in my face, or take 15 hours to render...  Ah yes, the old days.  :)

    Thanks again!

--
     Bohus Blahut
 (BOH-hoosh BLAH-hoot)