On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 00:07:00 +0200, Pete Prodoehl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I was amazed (though by now I shouldn't be) at some of the cluelessness
> of the slashdot crowd... I mean, they are supposed to be a geek crowd.
> Maybe they are, but they sure don't think in revolutionary ways when it
> comes to new media.

It's time for a repeat: <URL:  >
It's Chris Weagel performing actual Slashdot comments from the first
videoblogging thread on Slashdot. Slashdot is filled with script kiddies
and programmers who think they know something about society. Good for
news, terrible for commentary.

My personal favourite from the Human Dog's potpourri: "Videoblogging?
Sounds like a gimmick doomed to fail." :o)

- Andreas