The coolest thing about videoblogging is that it uses BLOGS!  So,
unless you want to get really really fancy there is no programming
necessary.  This is one of the things that puts it in hands of mere
mortals.  If you want to get up to speed with what's necessary to get
a videoblog up and running, check out FreeVlog. <URL: http://
freevlog.org >

--
Verdi