Ok. I'm on windows (hate windows but need to save up for a mac) and
the QT pro is GREYED OUT. YES! :) but still can't use it.
I looked in the file menu for "New Movie Recording" no such thing just
"new audio recording".  I'm so close...aaaahh. so close...lol I will
keep searching on the net to see if i can get an answer.  i don't want
to bother you...but if you have the time...i would love an answer.
thanks again! :)

Paul