BTW, Andreas...

Michael Verdi and I are going to try to set up a vidoeblog film
screening in Second Life, an online virtual world. Michael has created
a viewing screen there and we plan to use some kind of playlist to
show the movies. Haven't figured out if we'll use SMIL or just put all
the URLs together as a quicktime reference movie....

++ for the Metaverse.

-josh