>>Also to convince my friends to watch video it would be easier to tell
them to go to this link "www.example.c" then to tell them to download
fireant.  Just seems like people want instant gratification <<

I know what you mean.  A friend of mine says she can't see my videos.  I know that it's something simple she's overlooking.  I thought of telling her to download FireAnt but then I went and looked at the set up and realized that if she couldn't press "play" and see one of my videos, getting FireAnt set up would be a total impossibility for her.

I didn't know about the Google reader.  I'll be watching that with interest.

-Bev