On Oct 9, 2005, at 12:48 AM, Michael Sullivan wrote:

> and, didn't devlon already answer the question regarding mefeedia?

No, Devlon said he had not heard about it, but had not spoken to
Peter about it, so now we are waiting to hear from Peter.

> sull
>
> and, what is the big deal if blinkx has your content

Because there is a right way to have our content and a wrong way. It
seems like this is the wrong way, just like i638. But maybe it okay,
just trying to figure it out because it is an important and exciting
issue.

Some of us are concerned about transforming copyrights and malicious
activity stands to contaminate the process.