aroundtheperimeter wrote:
> THIS IS WHAT I'M talking about!  Can you make a web based fireant.  I
> know you would still have to stream it (which I have no problem with).

> I just think that a web based site would be more user friendly.

I figured I should comment on this since my name is in the subject. ;)

I think there will be space for both - or should I say - all kinds - of
aggregators. Look at what we've got today. There are use cases for each.
Desktop aggregators work great if you are going offline, traveling,
certain net connections, etc. Web based aggregators work great if you
are always online, use different computers, want to leverage
community/social aspects of a web site, etc...

We're only going to see more innovation in this space. (I hope!)

Pete

--
http://tinkernet.org/
videoblog for the future...