Hello,

I'm the developer of Patchouli, a software that publishs directly from a video file or a webcam to a blog (I'm using the open source CMS DotClear, with a custom plugin). The video is quicktime based.

http://www.mixnbrew.com/patchouli

I have now a demo server running, you can contact me offlist if you to want to try it.

Bertrand

2005/10/11, Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 16:46:34 +0200, David Meade <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> A few of them are experimenting with ways to let users record the video
> directly from a webcam to the website (or upload one naturally).

http://www.audioblog.com/ is supposed to be able to handle that easily.

I'm not affiliated with the company in any way and I've never tried their
service.

- Andreas
--
<URL:http://www.solitude.dk/>