Alright I confess....Apple did ask me to be their video blog whore for there presentation today....They offered me a free ipod video, a .MAC account, and a dinner with Steve Jobs. I promise not to forget all of you who helped me get where I am today...

I am selling out, cashing in and embracing the fact that Josh Leo's Vlog Will be up there in the ranks with other great video blogs in the itunes video store such as CNN-vlog, ESPN-vlog, BBC-vlog, and sex with some sexy woman XXX's vlog...that is right folks, all the video blogs you know and love, right there in the itunes video store. I'm leaving Rocketboom in my dust, I am in the big-leagues now!!!

ALL Hail Apple! Screwer of Independant media (forgive me steve)