Well you've all got me wondering enough for me to go over there and
make a cold call on Apple's PR in the Lobby as to why they never
return my calls nor answer my emails. I am sick and tired of being
ignored by them. It should make for some interesting video even if I
am rejected at the door. I live only 32 miles from the site of
today's event. So I will go in hopes of making a breakthrough with
Apple PR since I can't get any closer to them in person than the $6
round trip in gas from here. I'm real familiar with the neighborhood
and know where I can park for free nearby the site - California
Theatre, 345 South 1st St San Jose. It's a beautiful place.

<http://www.shomler.com/calsj/> Amazing architecture circa 1927
completely restored to mint condition. Like me. Wish me luck.

--
Taylor Barcroft http://www.blogger.com/profile/11159903
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Webcaster, Futurecaster