I am agnostic about the terms. Video blogging, video
podcasting, ...Who cares what you call it? Â…well obviously a few
people do--but I don't. I have other things to worry about. Both
terms are easier than saying "video delivered on the Internet on RSS
2.0 feeds with enclosures."

I'd rather concentrate on content than naming the medium. If people
get it when I call it a video podcast then that's the term I'll use.
It's a big deal over nothin' if you ask me. It's like getting pissed
off because someone calls a car an automobile.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com