> well, I am one of those interested in coming along, so would be good to get
> dates nailed down so  I can start planning... and saving money...
> also, some kind of program/outline might be useful, for those of us who can
> apply for funding to go...

I will start the process of planning next month.
the date will depend on the space.
I would rather not get a bunch of sponsors...but would rather make it
like last year where we did it on the cheap.
its possible. this lets us be as casual and in control as possible.
its what we want it to be.

and as we discussed after last vloggercon, many of us want this one to
focus on Content.
more showing, more watching, more discussing how and what we make.

others im sure will start holding techcons where you can come see
tables of the latest gear.
i want to hear about connecting, building ad-hoc networks, how to
spread the word more.....turning TV watchers into videoblog creators.
Tools of course are in the topics...but its the not the sum total.

Jay

--
Adventures in Videoblogging
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/Momentshowing>