Thanks Dave and Philip and everyone else who helped me with this Blogger error! I'm on the digest so replies are not as timely as some.

I did change templates but not before I saved the source after opening a new browser to view vlog. I saved source to notepad which is somehow automated with windows. I then copied and pasted my links, feed, and statcounter codes intot he new template. After previewing and being certain it was correct I published the entire blog again.

I looked here for a new template. Easy to manuver and saw some really cool stuff. I do recommedn this site for searching for new templates (free)
http://blogger-templates.blogspot.com/

*** I agree that someone should design Blogger templates for video bloggers! ***

And just so other Blogger users who may be reading this are clear, my individual posts all stayed the same. It was just the surrounding template that disappered.

Thanks again!
Nerissa

Nerissa Oden

http://TheVideoQueen.com/blog.html
http://FreeVideoCoding.com
http://FreeMediaGuide.com
http://FreeVideoEditing.com

Where do Women get answers to their video questions?